Where do I register to attend the conference?
Registration for NUSA 2019 will OPEN on February 1, 2019. NUSA National Headquarters will be emailing participants once registration open. You can register for the email notifications HERE.
What is the cost of attending?
Early Registration to attend NUSA 2019 is $200.00 if you register between February 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019.
Late Registration to attend NUSA 2019 is $300.00 after March 31, 2019. You may also register late up to the third day of the four-day conference.
How do I make a presentation at NUSA 2019?
The deadline to submit your presentation to NUSA is September 17, 2018. You can get all the information HERE.
Can I get a refund if I don't attend?
No. All registration fees are final.
Are meals included?
Most meals will be at local restaurants and eateries around the Convention Center. Most restaurants are able to accommodate special dietary requirements, but it's best to ask before you get a table. The following sessions will include a meal:
Thursday, May 16, 2019:
Opening Breakfast/Keynote Speaker
Friday, May 17, 2019:
Neighborhood of the Year Awards Luncheon/Keynote Speaker
Saturday, May 18, 2019:
Best Neighborhood of the Year Awards Luncheon
What if I have accessibility issues?
The Palm Springs Convention Center is fully accessible by wheelchair attendees. There is also Handicap Parking and Loading/Unloading zones around the perimeter of the center.
How do I get there?
You fly into the Palm Springs International Airport. The Convention Center is a short 10 minute drive from the airport.
Where do I stay?
Local hotels are a 5 minute drive or short walk from the Convention Center.
What is there to do in Palm Springs?
Plenty. You can enjoy...
- Downtown shopping and restaurants.
- The Agua Caliente Spa Casino is steps away with entertainment and eateries.
- Golf, tennis, swimming, hiking, and biking for the active set.
- The Aerial Tramway that will take you from the valley floor to the peak of San Jacinto where temperatures are typically 20 degrees cooler.
- A variety of tours of celebrity homes, the windmills, and local desert flora and fauna.
- Relaxing by the pool with a cool beverage
- A facial, pedicure, or massage at one of our local spas.
- ...and so much more.